Goodworth Clatford, Andover, Hampshire Sp11
An individual detached modern house nearing completion constructed by a renowned local builder to a high specification, situated in the heart of this sought after village
A brand new detached house of approximately 1,405 sq ft, constructed of white washed rendered elevations beneath a slate roof with a part vaulted single storey to the rear and the benefit of a 6 year CML warranty. The property is nearing completion and depending upon construction stage, there is choice of specification, namely kitchen units, granite work tops, tiling and carpets.
• Casement timber double glazed windows
• High quality fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, cooker range and integrated appliances
• Quality sanitaryware
• Gas fired central radiators with under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators with thermostats to the first floor
• Down lighting
• Ample telephone and TV points
• Oak internal doors
• Cast iron guttering and down pipes
NO VIEWINGS ON SITE WITHOUT PRIOR APPOINTMENT
The property is situated in the heart of the sought-after village of Goodworth Clatford, with its renowned riverside walks. The village has a Post Office/store, church, primary school, village hall, two public houses and an active tennis club. There is also an 18 hole golf course and large garden centre nearby, as well as the renowned Longstock Water Gardens (owned by the John Lewis Partnership) with its farm shop and tea rooms. Andover, about two miles distant, offers a more comprehensive range of shopping, educational and leisure facilities, as well as a mainline railway station providing fast services to Waterloo in just over the hour. The A303 is close at hand allowing convenient access to London and the West Country and the picturesque town of Stockbridge, traversed by the celebrated River Test, is approximately five miles away. The cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury are both within 30 minutes’ drive as is Basingstoke.
FEATURE COVERED PORCH Front door leading into:
RECEPTION HALL Staircase rising to first floor. Doors to:
CLOAKROOM White suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC suite.
OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / FAMILY ROOM (Part vaulted to one end) Windows on three aspects including bi-folding doors leading onto terrace. Wood grain effect ceramic tiled floor.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM Fitted with range of high quality units and granite work surfaces. Tiled splash back. Range style cooker. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Wood grain effect ceramic tiled flooring. Door into:
UTILITY / BOILER ROOM Sink unit. Range of cupboards. Ideal gas fired boiler. Door to side aspect.
SPACIOUS LANDING Doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM Door into en suite.
MAIN BATHROOM White suite.
LANDSCAPED GARDEN Parking area for two cars.
COURTYARD REAR GARDEN Lawned area. Mature silver birch tree.
LARGE LOGGIA AREA (about 25’8 max x 11’4 max / 7.82m x 3.45m) Ideal for ‘al fresco’ dining and barbecues.
STUDIO / OFFICE (11’9 x 9’9 / 3.58m x 2.97m) Power and light.
All mains services connected. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
From Stockbridge proceed in northerly direction on the A3057 towards Andover, continuing through Leckford and over the River Test by ‘The Mayfly’ public house. Proceed for approximately two miles and turn left into Church Lane, signposted Goodworth Clatford. Proceed to the end of the lane and at the T-junction in the centre of the village the property will be seen immediately opposite, on the left hand side of the school.
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
WITH EVANS & PARTRIDGE
Tel. 01264 810702 www.evansandpartridge.co.uk
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Evans & Partridge is the trading name for Armstrong Partridge Limited (Company no. 10437262)
Registered in England at Agriculture House, High Street, Stockbridge SO20 6HF