Oak Tree Gardens, Picket Piece, Andover, Hampshire Sp11
An attractive detached brand new house, built by a renowned local builder, featuring stunning open plan living, good size bedrooms, two shower rooms, off-road parking, and a level garden within an exclusive and inspired development of just six detached properties, set back from the road on the outskirts of Andover and near an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
A brand new house of just over 1,500 sq ft, constructed of Flemish bond brick elevations beneath a tiled roof with the benefit of a 6 year CML warranty.
• Genuine handmade bricks, made in the UK
• Rationel Aura high specification double glazed timber windows and doors
• High quality fitted kitchen with quartz work surfaces, integrated appliances and range cooker
• Quality sanitaryware
• Highly efficient eco-friendly Air Source Heat Pump central heating with under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators with thermostats to the first floor
• LED down lighting throughout
• Cast iron style guttering and down pipes
• True Fibre to the property (FTTP) with superfast broadband speeds of up to 300Mbs
• Open plan living and separate study
• Excellent master bedroom suite
• Large landing/study area
• Textured plastering with attractive hand formed curved reveals at window and door openings
• Floor coverings included
The property is situated in Picket Piece, a semi-rural residential area on the eastern outskirts of Andover and within a short distance of 24 hr supermarkets and a good selection of out-of-town stores. Whilst Picket Piece benefits from a village hall, the popular Finkley Down Farm complex, a Commercial Centre with garden centre and Post Office as well as the Wyke Down pub within a short walk, Andover offers a more comprehensive range of shopping, educational, medical and leisure facilities, including a newly constructed Leisure Centre as well as a mainline railway station providing fast services to Waterloo in just over the hour. The A303 is close at hand allowing convenient access to London and the West Country and the picturesque town of Stockbridge, traversed by the renowned River Test, is approximately 9 miles away. The cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury are both within 30 minutes’ drive, as is Basingstoke.
Agent’s Note: This small development is within one mile of the North Wessex Downs, an extensive and stunning Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty providing excellent walking and cycling and a great choice of pubs and restaurants.
PORCH Pitched roof on exposed timber supports on brick plinths. Block paved floor. Overhead light. Front door leading into:
HALLWAY Staircase rising to first floor. Door into study. Open entrance into:
IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM WITH ADJOINING KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA
LIVING / DINING AREA (about 27’5 x 14’1 / 8.38m x 4.30m) Picture window to front aspect. Substantial glazed double doors to rear aspect opening onto the terrace and garden. LED spot lights throughout.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA (about 15’1 x 13’5 / 4.61m x 4.12m) Substantial glazed double doors opening onto terrace and garden. Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers, integrated appliances and range cooker. Quartz work surfaces. Substantial central island. LED down lighters. Window to side aspect. Door into deep storage cupboard extending beneath the stairs. Further door into:
UTILITY / BOOT / CLOAKROOM (about 9’4 x 7’0 / 2.88m x 2.15m) Window to side aspect. LED down lighters. Manifold for underfloor heating. Work surface. High and low level cupboards. Basin. Plumbing for washing machine/dryer. Low level WC.
STUDY (about 9’4 x 5’6 / 2.88m x 1.72m) Picture window to front aspect. LED down lighters.
SUBSTANTIAL LANDING / STUDY AREA (about 15’1 max x 8’1 / 4.61m x 2.47m) (Could be easily adapted to create a separate study/bedroom four) Window to rear aspect. Access to loft space via hatch. LED down lighters. Radiator. Doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM (Double bedroom) (about 14’1 x 12’1 / 4.30m x 3.69m) Two windows to front aspect. LED down lighters. Deep display alcove. Door into en suite shower room. Further door into long walk-in wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and LED down lighter. Radiator.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM White suite comprising basin, low level WC and shower. Towel radiator. Window to front aspect. LED down lighter.
BEDROOM TWO (Double bedroom) (about 11’0 x 9’4 / 3.36m 2.88m) Window to rear aspect. LED down lighters. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (Double bedroom) (about 11’0 x 9’1 / 3.36m x 2.78m) Window to rear aspect. LED down lighters. Radiator.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM White suite comprising basin, low level WC and shower. Window to side aspect. Towel radiator. LED down lighters. Door into plant room housing pressurised hot water cylinder with space for linen storage.
FRONT GARDEN The property is set well back from the Walworth Road and approached via a long shingle drive off which there is access onto a block edged driveway providing ample parking for two/three cars. Raised borders to either side of front entrance.
REAR GARDEN Wide side garden laid to lawn. Main rear garden comprises a generous sandstone paved terrace with surrounding border. Good size level lawn, well enclosed on all sides by timber fencing and border planting.
Mains water and electricity. The development is served by a private wastewater treatment plant. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
MANAGEMENT CHARGE Estimated at approximately £300-£350 per annum as a contribution towards the upkeep of the communal private drainage system and shared entrance drive.
Post code SP11 6LY. Proceed in an easterly direction out of Andover along the Walworth Road, passing the entrance to Finkley Down Farm on the left. Continue along the road for about half a mile, after passing the village hall on the right, turn left immediately after the entrance to the Commercial Centre (on the left hand side) into the gravelled drive leading to Oak Tree Gardens. The property is the first house on the right hand side.
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH EVANS & PARTRIDGE
Tel. 01264 810702
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Evans & Partridge is the trading name for Armstrong Partridge Limited (Company no. 10437262)
Registered in England at Agriculture House, High Street, Stockbridge SO20 6HF