St Mary Bourne, Andover, Hampshire Sp11
A brand new semi-detached house built to an exceptionally high standard with an interesting split level design, well appointed accommodation, good size garden, car port and parking.
Part of a small and bespoke development of 8 homes by Spear Design Projects Ltd in the heart of St Mary Bourne, a highly desirable Hampshire village in the Bourne Valley within the North Wessex Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
A semi-detached split level house built to an exceptionally high standard to an exacting finish by Spear Design Projects Ltd, a local development company. Considerable thought has been given to this small development to ensure the highest quality is offered across the eight properties, four detached and four semi-detached, and acknowledges the fantastic elevated quiet setting they occupy which, whilst peaceful and tucked away along a country lane remains central to the very heart of this extremely popular village with a thriving community and range of amenities. 5 Springhill is traditionally built with brick/weather boarded elevations beneath a tiled roof.
The high quality finish and features of these energy efficient homes include:
• Air source heating system with under-floor heating throughout
• High grade aluminium double glazed windows and doors
• Quality fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
• Quality fitted bathroom and ground floor WC
• Porcelain tiled flooring to hall, kitchen/dining room and bathroom
• All areas apart from the ground floor will be fitted with good quality carpet
• Solid oak internal doors with quality door furniture
• Traditionally built construction with LABC 10 year warranty
• Highest quality electrical installation delivered by Spear Electrical including polished chrome screwless plates
• Oak frame porch and car port
• Intruder alarm
• Excellent internet available via fibre to the property.
The property is situated in an elevated position near the centre of the village of St Mary Bourne, renowned for its many period houses and cottages and the surrounding undulating countryside. The village has a primary school, doctor’s surgery, church, modern village hall, a Post Office and shop, as well as two public houses. An excellent rail service to Waterloo is available from Whitchurch, about three miles distant. The nearby towns of Andover (about five miles) and Newbury also offer fast mainline rail services to Waterloo and Paddington respectively, together with a comprehensive range of shopping, educational and leisure facilities. The cathedral city of Winchester is approximately twenty minutes’ drive away. The A34 and A303 roads and M3 and M4 motorways are all within easy reach.
Paved approach to OAK FRAME PORCH Door into:
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
RECEPTION HALL AREA Porcelain tiled floor. Dwarf wall with opening to side leading to kitchen/dining room. Turning oak staircase with quarter twist oak balustrade to side rising to upper ground floor and on to first floor. Doors to understairs cupboard and cloakroom.
CLOAKROOM White suite comprising corner wash hand basin and low level WC. Porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls. LED down lighters. Window to front aspect.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM Wood effect work surfaces with similar upstand, stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Range of soft close high and low level cupboards and drawers. Bosch single oven/grill. Bosch induction hob with extractor fan and light concealed within hood above. Integrated Indesit dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Porcelain tiled floor throughout. Large full height feature window to front aspect with ample space in front for dining table. LED down lighters.
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
LANDING AREA Window to rear aspect with Velux sky light above. Oak staircase continues to first floor. Door into:
SITTING ROOM Glazed double doors with glazed panel to either side opening onto and overlooking the rear patio and garden. Two Velux sky lights above. Feature pendant light. Wall lights.
LANDING Door to:
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM Featuring a large full height window to front aspect affording glorious views over the Bourne Valley. Pendant light point. Bed-head wall lights.
BEDROOM TWO (Double aspect) Dormer window to front with views. Velux sky light to rear aspect. Pendant light point. Bed-head wall lights.
BATHROOM White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls. LED down lighters.
Wide access off village lane onto a tarmacadam access road with lighting and shrub and bark border to one side (for the sole use of the residents of this development). Access to:
OAK FRAME CAR PORT Light and power connected.
MAIN GARDEN Good size comprising a level lawned with paved patio area accessed from the sitting room well enclosed by feather edged fencing. Outside light. Outside tap.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
MANAGEMENT CHARGE A basic management company will be formed to control the shared parts, namely the access road and borders.
Post Code. SP11 6YF. From the George pub in the centre of the village, take the turning on the left hand side into Springhill Lane and the development will be found after a short distance on the right. On entering the development, the property will be seen on the right hand side.
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH EVANS & PARTRIDGE
Tel. 01264 810702
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Evans & Partridge is the trading name for Armstrong Partridge Limited
(Company no. 10437262)
Registered in England at Agriculture House, High Street, Stockbridge SO20 6HF