Weyhill, Andover, Hampshire Sp11
An exciting opportunity to acquire a double building plot with full planning consent to build two attractive modern chalet style family properties featuring open plan kitchens. There is permission to create a long driveway off Dauntsey Lane leading to a large level plot currently laid to lawn, well screened on either side by fencing and trees/hedging, with trees at the rear boundary from where far reaching views are enjoyed over the adjoining field and countryside
A double building plot with full planning consent for two individual luxury detached chalet style properties. More details are available on Test Valley Borough Council web site ref. 22/00628/FULLN. Each property will have the benefit of a level north westerly facing rear garden backing onto farmland.
1. Our client will consider selling the plots separately at offers invited around £250,000 for Plot 1 and £260,000 for Plot 2.
2. Nitrate mitigation will need to be paid and CIL payment may apply depending on the buyer’s circumstances.
Ground Floor: Reception hall with cloakroom. Triple aspect living room. Study. Large open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with island and folding doors opening onto terrace and garden. Long utility with door to outside.
First Floor: Principal bedroom with en suite shower room. 2 further bedrooms each with dormer window overlooking the rear garden. Family bathroom.
Outside: Detached double car port.
Ground Floor: Central reception hall with shower room. Sitting room. Study. Large open plan triple aspect kitchen/dining/family room with large island and folding doors opening onto the rear terrace and vaulted ceiling to one end. Separate utility and store.
First Floor: Large principal bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room. 2 further large double bedrooms. Family bathroom.
Outside: Integral car port and additional parking.
Mains water, electricity and drainage (in Dauntsey Lane).
The plot is set back from Dauntsey Lane and will be accessed over a long shared driveway. It is situated in the village of Weyhill, just a short walk from the excellent Rosebourne garden centre complex together with a good range of facilities including a farm shop, the Weyhill Fair pub and Pink Olive restaurant, garage and church as well as a craft centre within the restored Fair Ground nearby. Andover, just 3 miles away, offers a comprehensive range of shopping, educational and leisure facilities as well as a mainline railway station providing fast services to London (Waterloo is just over the hour). Access to the A303 is about a mile away, providing excellent routes to London and the West Country. The cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury are around 20 miles, Newbury is 17 miles to the north and Basingstoke 25 miles to the east. The New Forest and South Coast can be reached in about an hour.
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH EVANS AND PARTRIDGE
Tel. 01264 810702
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property